Thursday, 6 July 2017

PME 810

Hi everyone,
I am happy to be here learning with you. This is one of my last courses and I am excited to learn about curricular frameworks which will support the ongoing re-design projects that  I am working on in my own professional practice.  I have worked in post secondary education since 2005 as a full time educator and coordinator   of the pharmacy programs, and more recently in the capacity of associate dean for the School of Allied Health at Niagara College.  Curriculum plays a role in the way in which we engage students and meet learning outcomes; however, the way in which we construct knowledge through planning, instructing, and assessment should be innovative and creative. I am interested to learn how the educational philosophies will change my idea of curriculum and influence my approach to curriculum design.

Hope you enjoy the video... my husband and I are on vacation this week and we have decided on a 'stay-cation' here in our  backyard, the beautiful Niagara Region.  I really don't like making videos but.....her is my shot at it.... It's great to to be in this learning cohort! Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment